- I do not collect information concerning the identity of users/visitors unless it is voluntarily submitted. Nor do I require them to register any information with the Law Offices of Simon W. Johnson.
- You can browse this website without entering any personal information and therefore remain anonymous during your visit. Personal information is only required if you decide to send an e-mail or submit a case for review to the sponsoring law firm.
- We do not place "cookies" on your computer other than to assist in the use of the website and count the number of hits to the website.
- If you send the Law Offices of Simon W. Johnson an e-mail, we will not sell or disclose your identity to any other organization.
- If a visitor/user uses this website for any broadcast of mail, the Law Offices of Simon W. Johnson retains the right to stop such use of the website.